Thursday, June 19, 2008

Too busy to write

I am afraid I will probably be too busy/tired to write much in the future. We didn't get our presentations assigned ahead of time, and I don't even have the time and energy to work on those. I am sorry, but it looks like this is going to be an irregular blog at best,

I'll just say that today we did some of the more rural sites around Attica (the countryside of the pennisula sorrounding Athens). Every Greek temple or tomb is at the top of a hill, it seems. The countryside is very arid and almost completely treeless, especially up on the hills. It was 95 today, I think, but thankfully we ended our day with a dip in a lovely bay near the temple of Poseidon at Sunion.

I will be keeping a flickr page, if nothing else but to upload photos. As soon as I figure that out, I'd be happy to share it with all of you.

No comments: